I am sitting here at work...obviously not busy because I am on here. I am so bored I have a million and one things I could be doing at home. The upside is I am getting paid to sit here and blog. There could be worse things I guess. The girls have been pretty good this week hence no blogs this week. I am sure there are little things that they have done that would entertain those of you out there reading this, but I can not think of anything off the top of my head.
My Dad and Teresa are coming this weekend. Jeff is entering a chili cook-off at the Elks this weekend and we are planning a trip to Zion National Park this weekend. I will post pictures as I take them...if I remember to take any.
Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.