Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Party

We went to a halloween party this weekend for adults. We went with our friends Kelly and Marty. Jeff was on call so he just put on a wig...I know he looks just like his sister!!! As you can tell Marty is quite a bit taller than his girlfriend Jeff. These two scare me sometimes!
I think these boys like eachother.


Shadow was trying to mount Stevie when we were taking this pictue

Please Jeff hold my hand






I think this one turned out pretty cute




Rock On




We were going "trunk-or-treating" at the local mormon church on Saturday. We had received a thing on our door and our neighbor came over and invited us. I was thinking it was at the school because in the previous year that was where it was. Well no it was at the ward. When we got there we must have looked like a bunch of idiots. We were staning around outside not having a clue as what to do. We finally saw our neighbors and they said that there was a dinner first and to come in and have dinner. My friend Jackie who belongs to another ward would not go in with me...Jeff would not go in with me so we therefore left and probably looked like more of idiots for leaving. We ended up going to Jackie's ward where they were having the trunk or treat in the parking lot. I think next year we will skip the trunk or treat and just wait for halloween.

I think she plays this part too good






Kelly








The dead bride

















Gracie and Brooklyn











Grace as a bride











No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.