Friday, October 24, 2008

What was I thinking?????

What was I thinking??? We are having family pictures tomorrow and what do I do? I go and get my hair cut. Not just a trim, but whacked it all off. I should have waited, but I felt like I was a mushroom head. Now I look like my girls should have two moms! Oh well in a few weeks time it will be perfect. As for the pictures they are just pictures and they will work out anyway!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh...I am laughing so hard...Do you remember last year when Charley hit me in the eye with a yo-yo the night before we took pictures. Then while I was crying about the black and blue eye I had--Luke cut his own hair. Gotta love it! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.