Friday, October 24, 2008
I HATE MORNINGS!
If my girls make it through the day it will be a good one! Grace woke up on the WRONG side of the bed and my morning consisted of her having one melt down after another. I told her she had 20 minutes to get dressed, eat breakfast and get her hair fixed. I told her if she did not do all of that she will have to go to school in her underwear with her hair wet. She did finally get dressed, eat breakfast and get her hair fixed in time. Of course there was Kelsey telling Grace exactly how many minutes she had left and that going to school in just her underwear would be a total embarassment to her (Kelsey). Oh how I love the mornings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.